Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

To be honest, I don't really know. Except that I would like to be able to have the time to sit down and blog. I want to write, I want to express myself. I feel the need to "let it flow". Recently, I have reignited a desire to "play". I want to find some time to go to the toy store. I need to look at some new toys. My toys are good, still in the shape of pleasure, but I want something new. The biggest offender of this is my blog and web surfing, after reading posts and learning new things. I want to explore. I want to play. I have gotten a few of my toys out and, yep, I can still do it. I even shaved my kitty, as my senses heighten and I get wet so much easier. And it feels fucking awesome!!!!! I have found one person who appreciates my kitty and appreciates my breasts. I even have showed him the nipple clamps I own. He told me they turn him on, now the first thing he looks at when I walk past is my breasts. This excites me, to think I can turn someone on. I guess I am not sure if everyone appreciates the toys and "jewelry" that are out there, but I want to know more. I love the feeling I get when I play. I love the feeling my body experiences when I look at photos and watch videos.
All I want for Christmas is time to play and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.