Monday, December 26, 2011

Can't help but wonder


I can't help but wonder what it would be like...
Would you kiss me tenderly? Would you touch me gently, in places that excite your own being? Would you be passionate and loving? Would you be sassy and strong? If I let you kiss me, how would I feel? Have you done this before? I have not. It has crossed my mind. There is something about kissing a woman that excites me. I want to know if you are just as tender. Will you be rough and make me scream? Will we play with toys or will you just make the best of it? Will you dress me up or make me lay naked? Will you pin me down or tie me up? Can I touch you? Can I play with your breasts? Can I tug on your nipples? Can I feed on you, as you hold my head close? What will you do with me? I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.