Friday, December 2, 2011

Toys and Being Alone

I have been one to shop in the adult toy store that we have in town (I don't think that not every town has them)... although I don't ever seem to be alone when I walk in there. I wander aimlessly, looking at everything, wondering how each and every item is different, or the same. I also think about how to work with it. Right now, I a currently a single woman, with no suitor to spend my time with. I go to bed alone and wake up with my kittens... at least I share my bed with some other warm-blooded creature. So, I guess, until I find that special someone, or even someone (in general) I guess the toy store will be my place to shop.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.