Today’s TMI Tuesday was inspired by my friends at Infidelity Chronicles.
All about the wedding tackle, twig & berries, pole, fire hose, skin flute, dipstick, meat thermometer or what we all know as the penis.
1. What’s more important – length or width? Why? I think it would be width, it's more filling and satisfying.
2. Ever encountered one that was too big for you to handle? There was one who's length caused a problem with me cramping due to the pressure deep inside,.
3. Best place to put a penis? Anywhere it fits ;)
4. If you had a penis for a day, what would you do with it? Hold it and fondle it. Touch it and caress it. Tenderly love it.
Penis Envy: Largest penis in the animal kingdom is 11 feet (blue whale)
5. You’re a penis, which love canal (that’s a vagina) would you most like to visit:
a. short and shallow
b. fall into the gap, gliding smoothly along the slick walls
c. tight suction lip-lock
d. none, I prefer the back door thank you
Bonus: What is the perfect name for your penis or a penis you use often? Don't have a name for one, would have to think about it... guess I would have to have one I use often, in order to name it properly.
World Penis Size Map: Where would you like to visit? click————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!