Friday, January 20, 2012

What have I done?

The two of us have known each others for years. You have always been there for me. You have even told me that you think I am sexy and that I turn you on. Lately, I haven't felt like you still care. You don't talk to me much. Are you finding that someone else peaks your interest? Do you find someone else more sexy than me? I miss the way you would make me laugh and smile. I miss the way you would turn me on and make me hot. I wish I could bring that back. I want to know if I have done something wrong or if I am just over reacting? I have never felt pretty enough or like anyone could ever find me sexy. You seemed to be able to. You made me feel good. I felt comfortable with you, but now I am confused, I am hurting and lost, I don't know what has happened, if I have said or done something wrong, if you have found someone else, or if I am just so fat and ugly that you decided I wasn't good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.