TMI Tuesday: February 14, 2012
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAYWhether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or think it’s a consumer-oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering these TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
I am not sure... probably J or G.. depends on my mood... today would be G.
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be? A wonderful dinner and a bottle of wine.
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try? A new sex act
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give? I would like to give a really erotic sex act
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message? I would send a very sexy, erotic message that makes me hot.
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day? Nope, no one special, nothing special... another valentines day alone...
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what? J likes my pussy and nipples, G loves my ass...and spanking it.
You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message? (Go to this link. Create your candy. Post the generated Valentine candy on your blog).
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!