Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Confess... I want you...

I confess, that as I sit here, I want you....
When I see you, you make me smile.
I am not totally sure if you even know that I feel this way.
Our relationship is professional, which makes it difficult.
I would love to be able to experience more with you.
I look at you and see the twinkle in your eyes and the playfulness in your smile.
I love the way your hands brush against mine and the feel of your body when it's close.
You make my mind spin and my heart dance, but I don't think you know that.
I try to stay focused and professional, but there is something about you that intrigues me.
I want to touch your cheek, I want to hold your hand, I want to smell your scent.
I want to know what it feels like to kiss you, I want to taste your kisses,
I want to feel your strong arms holding onto me. I want you to pull me close.
I want to feel your hands on my hips, I want to feel your body against mine.
I want to bury my face in your neck and feel calm.
It is so hard to see you and see you this way.
I wonder if you feel the same way? Do you ever look at me as more?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to kiss me?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to hold me?
I will live with this confession in my heart, as I see you each day.
I will always want you...
and will always wonder if you want me?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.