Saturday, November 26, 2011

Turning me on

I have found a site that features very artistic and gorgeous photographs.

I have become addicted to viewing the galleries for the fetish and the nude photos. They are so well done and the work is awesome.

There are so many that show the fetish side of life - bondage, collars, chains, rope, cuffs...

And then there are just as many of nudes - primarily women, which doesn't surprise me, but they caught my eye.

I couldn't help but study and stare - the woman touching one another, the bondage and submission, the kisses and touches. The photos were making me hot. The feeling in my pussy grew as I scanned each photo. It was such an erotic experience. Maybe even more erotic since they are so tastefully done. Maybe even more erotic because there is someone behind the lens, studying, staring, watching, contemplating... maybe even wanting and hungry.

I hate to admit it, but I must - the photos turn me on and I love to imagine me being behind the camera, watching, wanting, longing, yearning, and growing more horny with each shutter release.


1 comment:

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.