Monday, December 26, 2011

My Dildo - My Love

 


Terrific toy to play with.
I love mine.
It is a veined dildo, made of an incredibly soft rubber.
Mine is actually a light blue color, but I love him.
He is soft and smooth,
yet firm and inviting.
I can let him trace my opening and make me wet.
I then tuck his tip inside my body and slowly work with him.
He slides so smoothly, he feels so good.
I bury him deep inside, as I feel my body respond.
I work him, in and out.
I grow extremely wet.
"Oh yes," I whisper.
Not letting up.
I am wet and dripping, as I continue to fuck myself.
The dildo is my love.
I move it faster and faster,
driving him all the way in.
My body starts to shudder
as I drive him inside, one more time.
I leave him inside as I twist my legs
and wrap my hips tight, holding him close,
as my body dances in excitement.
"Yes my love, oh yes"
as I feel my body explode with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.