Sunday, January 15, 2012

I imagine us - Part 2

Work is over and we close everything down."Join me for a drink?" you ask, with a smile. I only nod, as you take my hand and lead me out the door.

We walk around the corner to the small bar next door. I have never been in here, so I follow you through the door. We walk in and you lead me back to a booth in the corner.The server walks up to us. "what can I get you gals tonight," she says, with a smile.

"two red wines," you tell her, smiling back.

"be right back," she says, turning and disappearing into the dim lights.

You look at me and smile. "Let's have a drink and then head out of here," you tell me. "I would like to get to know more about you. Besides, I have wine at home."

I am not sure what is going through me. The waitress brings back the two glasses and sets them in front of us. "thank you," I tell her, before she turns and walks away. I then turn back to Ally and quietly say, "I haven't done this before and I am unsure what I am feeling, This is so new to me."

Ally gives me a smile and, just as quietly, tells me, "I understand, I don't make it a routine habit either, but I have to say, you are sexy and I really want you." She takes a sip of her wine. "Don't be afraid, I will teach you, I want you to feel good about yourself and I want to make you feel incredible." She smiles at me. "By the way, you are an awesome kisser."

I look up at her and smile, I can feel my face blushing, as I take a drink of my wine. "thank you," I tell her, feeling more at ease.

"Let's drink our wine and head out," Ally says, pulling money from her wallet and handing it to the waitress, with the bill, "keep the change," she tells her, with a smile. Ally drinks the rest of her wine and waits for me to finish mine.

We slide out of the booth and walk to the door. "good night ladies," the bartender says. "good night" we both say, as we walk out the door.

"why don't you follow me, in your own car," Ally says. I nod, as we both get in our vehicles and head down the street.

We get to her house and I pull in the driveway beside her. I follow her up the walk as she opens the door. I follow her inside, where she turns on a small lamp and closes the door behind us. She locks the door and says, with a smile, "finally alone" as she takes my hand and leads me to the livingroom. "have a seat and I will grab us some wine," she says, as she turns and disappears into the kitchen.

I take a seat on the couch and look around, as she returns, carrying two glasses and a bottle of red wine. She sets them on the glass table and sits down next to me. She pours us each a glass and hands one to me. "To us, to tonight," she toasts, raising her glass.

"To us," I reply, touching her glass with mine. We both take a drink and set the glasses back on the table.

Ally slides close to me and take my hand in hers, as her free hand slides around the back of my neck, cradling my head as she leans in and starts to kiss me. I let my body relax and follow her lead. I give her hand a squeeze as I reach up to her face and return the kiss. The kiss is full of passion, yet gentle. I can't stop, the feelings are pulling me in.

We kiss for what seems like forever, as we swap tongues and devour each other.

She pulls back and gives me a smile. "I like..." she says, squeezing my hand. "Me too..." I reply, my body racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.