Saturday, October 4, 2014

Naughty or Nice - my confession

Have you ever been someone that no one would understand? Have you done things that people just wouldn't get? Have you ever something that would be totally out of character for those who know you?

I know I have. I can answer yes to each of those questions, which is why I am asking.

I am a mom and a professional. No one would understand who I am when I am here... HERE.

I enjoy shopping at adult stores and looking at all the toys and books. I think they are great places...

I am a mom and a professional, so writing a sexually-explicit blog would probably shock many of the people in my life. Also, the things I have done behind closed doors, whether alone or with another, would take peoples breath away.

I know I might not be who I seem... how about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.