Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Side of Me

I am healthy and happy, but have found another side of me that seems to be yearning to get out.
I have found that the thought of 2 women together seems to make me excited. It turns me on. Is it because women are naturally more sensual? More tender? More compassionate?

But then there is the "Other" side... the thought of being restrained, touched, teased... that turns me on too.

Is this all wrong? Is it wrong to enjoy being spanked and told that I am a naughty little girl? Is it wrong to want to be taken over your knee and spanked? I have been such a bad girl...

Is this side of me wrong? Do you want to know more? Will you share with me'

Do you like to role play? Would you role play with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here at Sexy Confessions of Mama. I am glad you came to visit. Please leave me a message.